This Guest Author Agreement (“Agreement”) is made as of August 4, 2021 by and between Nexia Wellness, LLC (www.nexiawellness.com), hereafter referred to as “Site Owner,” and, hereafter referred to as “Guest Author.” Guest Author is an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Author shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Site Owner by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement. By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Author agrees they are not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/owner of the site. Guest Author grants to Site Owner the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Author’s name, biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement. Therefore, Site Owner and Guest Author jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Author’s post(s) must be original work on a topic relevant to health and wellness. Site Owner reserves the right to reject any proposed entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary, make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Guest Author agrees with these changes.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Author must be the copyright holder of the image and/or image must hold an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws. Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image if necessary. If people are included in the image, then the Guest Author must provide a written release allowing use of likeness. Image submissions must be relevant to the post. No image may exceed 8MB maximum. Guest Author agrees to indemnity Site Owner for any copyright infringement action arising out of the Guest Author’s work posted on https://www.nexiawellness.com/.
3. When quoting others, Guest Author must properly and accurately cite sources and provide links to these sources.
4. Posts will acknowledge Guest Author authorship but will become the property of Site Owner.
5. Guest Author may promote their article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media forum(s) as long as it is hosted and links back to the Nexia Wellness Discover site. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article on the Nexia Wellness Discover site.